Bicycle racks are the most popular method of parking or securing bicycles.
They are usually the most economical and preferred option for cyclists.
The wide range of bike racks of Securabike is designed to meet virtually any type of application that can be found. Whether for use in parking above or below the ground, for 4 or 400 bicycles, Securabike has an adequate bicycle stand.
Securabike offers compact flat units or fully welded units for use in places where resistance to vandalism or high security is required.
As one of the largest manufacturers of bicycle parking products for more than 20 years, Securabike offers you the knowledge that when you specify or purchase a Securabike bicycle carrier, you can be sure of selecting the best product available.
Park individual bicycles
A diversity of models and styles designed to aesthetically improve the location. Manufactured in flat or tubular steel.
Park multiple bicycles
Relieves the need for concrete footings and expensive installations. Multiple bicycles can also be installed directly on masonry and paved surfaces that avoid the need to remove and re-install pavements after installation.
Park hanging bicycles
Fixed to walls or ceilings in basements, garages, and warehouses - or any area where floor space is limited. It is also suitable for under stairs or in hallways. Hanging rails help maximize utilization of the available area reserved for bike parking.
Plasma cutting profiles made of sheet steel.
The Securabike bicycle racks are made of high-strength stainless steel or aesthetically attractive stainless steel. While most models are available in both materials, please check the specification details on the product you are considering.
• Available in mild steel or stainless steel
• Soft steel units are available in hot dip galvanized or electrostatic painting
• Stainless steel units are available in a smooth or electropolished finish.
• The protection of the polypropylene plastic cover is available as an option on several models.
It protects the paint of the bicycle avoiding the contact of metal to metal.
• Walking trails
• Leisure centers
• Main accesses
• Residential apartments
• Work places
• Schools, colleges and universities
• Train, metro and bus stations
• The method of parking the bicycle is extremely versatile
• Can be located near the destination of the cyclist
• The most convenient for short-term parking
Allows the best use of available space for the maximum number of bicycles
• Ideal for medium to long-term parking
• Efficient storage of bicycles
• Long duration and durability
• Easy installation