The U-System modular pergola system has been developed from an initial design by the architect Martirià Figueras, so by combining porches and shaded surfaces in different sizes and materials, multiple configuration possibilities are created to adapt to the space according to the needs and preferences.
The porches are built with galvanized steel tubes and support a raised shading suspended surface along the structure, allowing both aesthetics and shading capacity to be customized. The shade cover can be made of slats of different materials or of panels of different colors to adapt to the intention of each project.
• Frame structure made of 100 x 50 mm rectangular section profiles in hot-dip galvanized steel.
Small Gantry (P) 3,3 x 3,6 m. Large Portico (G) 5,74 x 4,2 m.
• Support beam under the frame in UPN 140 profile (other sections according to calculation by dimension), hot-dip galvanized.
• Auxiliary shadow support structure made of hot-dip galvanized variable section tubes.
• Shadow elements formed by:
– autoclave treated pine wood slats (M)
– heat-treated wood slats (T)
– recycled wood slats Wood Plastic Composite (W)
– aluminum slats (A)
– HPL plates (H)
•Stainless steel screws.
•Other materials and/or components under project.