Parkour is a non-competitive discipline that aims at perfection and continuity of movement in the natural environment.
Parkour aspires to a perfect, efficient, fast and above all safe movement. Parkour improves not only physical fitness, but also the mental fitness of users - it teaches us to appreciate health, respect the environment, and overcome fear.
It is a young, liberal sport. Everyone can practice it anytime and anywhere.
We trust the Playcité brand as our parkour manufacturer, for its expertise in children's games and outdoor sports.
- We start from the philosophy of parkour and from the beginning we have worked with a group of active and experienced parkour practitioners
- We have created a concept to fully satisfy all training needs and at the same time to offer attractive opportunities for experienced parkour practitioners.
- Flux offers a variable system of obstacles, horizontal bars and walls, with which it is possible to build a complete playground / training field, according to the wishes and needs of future users.
- The materials used faithfully simulate the real urban environment, during training the obstacles provide a realistic response.
- Includes wall and tube elements that can be combined, the wall elements are formed by steel supporting structure and concrete panel cladding.
- It also contains low steps to train at ground level
- Thanks to the quality materials used it is highly resistant to weather and also to common, non-flammable vandalism.
- the support frame of the walls is made of welded steel structure with the main supports, formed by rectangular profiles
- covering with pigmented concrete panels, fixed to the supporting structure using four or two steel bolts
- rubber dampers at the connection points between the concrete panels and the steel frame
Structure of tubes
- the base consists of Ø48,3 mm steel tubes, joined together by aluminum connections
- completed with thick Ø108 mm tubes
- wind protection support of hanging bars made of Ø108 tubes with reduction at the top of Ø48,3
All joints are composed of stainless steel fasteners
- The structure and the metal pipes are provided with hot galvanization
- The stainless steel metal edges
- Aluminum connections without surface treatment
- The elements are anchored by screws to the depth concrete bases of 60 and 80 cm