The UBD street workout elements offers exercises through simple training areas in multiple elements combining with each other. You can project the areas composing several simple elements or selecting the most complete structures that best suit the needs of the project.
The Street Workout (or Calisthenics) is a movement that promotes the practice of physical exercise outdoors, mainly in public parks that includes specific elements for gymnastics.
• Manufactured in S235 steel tubes.
• The dimensions of the main post are 120 * 120 mm, and the thickness is 3 mm
• The screws are made of galvanized steel and the covers are made of stainless steel.
• Surface treatment of steel tubes: Blasting after welding to clean the rust; Double layer coating: zinc coating + plastic paint. All RAL colors are available.
• All parts are manufactured in accordance with the EN16630 standard, and have TUV certification.
• Maximum user weight: 150 kg
• Age of the user: older than 14 years.
• For the installation of the elements must take into account the safety floor, according to the height of fall that appears in the tab of the element or set: for pavement with rubber, it is necessary concrete bases, plus the thickness of the appropriate rubber according to drop height (detail A) and for non-hard soils with earth or similar, in addition to that thickness, concrete bases will also be necessary (detail B). Individual layout plan of the concrete footings is available (detail C).