The UBD basics Advanced Gym machines for outdoor exercise are designed to contribute to the improvement and maintenance of fitness by betting on an authentic outdoor gym.
All models are ready to install in public spaces: robust, vandal resistant and weather resistant.
• Equipment manufactured mainly of high quality carbon steel.
• The main tube is 150 * 100mm, the thickness is 3mm.
• The support tube is 80 * 80 mm.
• Surface treatment of steel tubes: Blasting after welding to clean the rust; Double layer coating: zinc coating + plastic paint.
• Weight discs are rubber coated.
• The seat and handles are made of ABS.
• Maintenance-free bearings, of recognized brand, duly sealed, self-lubricated and made of stainless steel.
• Totally resistant to UV rays.
• The maximum load on each side is 50 kg for the alf, Leg extension, Pec fly, Push Up and Squat.
• The maximum load on each side is 70kg for Chest press, Pull down and Pull Up.
• Age of the user: Children under 14 years must be under parental supervision.
• On the installation of the elements, follow the indications of each individual technical sheet depending on the type of floor to be used.